TomTom Home is an important tool required for keeping your TomTom device up to date. It will help you to install the maps and software updates, shop various TomTom services, update tomtom and much more. For accessing all these features, you have to download and install the TomTom Home on your device. For setup, follow the process mentioned below. Follow each step carefully for error-free completion of the installation process.
- First of all, open a web browser.
- Then, you have to download the setup file of TomTom Home. You will get the setup file on the support page of TomTom.
- After downloading, open the Downloads folder on your device.
- Further, you have to locate and double-click the downloaded setup file.
- Meanwhile, if you get a Security Warning pop-up box, then press the “Run” button to allow the application to run on your device.
- Afterwards, select the desired language by clicking the inverted triangle. Then, choose from the drop-down menu.
- Then, click the “Ok” tab.
- By doing this, TomTom will start extracting the files to initiate the installation process.
- Now, the TomTom Home installation wizard will appear. Here, click the “Next” option.
- In the next window, TomTom asks you to read the end-user license agreement. For this, click the link provided in the wizard. Read the document and tick mark the checkbox to accept the terms and conditions.
- After this, click the “Next” tab.
- Further, you can change the installation location by clicking the “Change” tab and selecting the desired location. Now, click the “Next” tab to move further with the TomTom Home process.
- Thereafter, you have to click the “Install” tab to initiate the installation process.
- This will begin the installation process. You can review the progress of the installation process with the status bar.
- Once the installation gets completed, click the “Finish” tab.
- First and foremost, access a web browser on your Mac device.
- Now, move to the support page of TomTom. There you will get a download link for TomTom Home.
- Click the “Download” tab.
- Then, wait for the successful completion of the download process.
- After that, click the Finder icon in the dock.
- From the left-hand panel, click the Downloads tab.
- Further, double-click the downloaded setup file.
- In the next window, click the TomTom .dmg file in order to open the installer.
- Thereafter, in the Welcome installation window, click the “Continue” tab.
- Now, the software license agreement window will appear. Here, you have to access the end-user license agreement document by clicking the link provided there. Read the document carefully.
- Then, click the language tab and select the desired language from the drop-down menu and click the “Continue” button.
- A popup box will appear asking you to accept the Terms and Conditions of TomTom. For this, click the “Agree” tab.
- In the next window, you can change the location for saving the installation file. For this, click the “Change Install Location” tab and choose the desired location.
- After this, come back to the installation wizard and click the “Install” tab.
- This will begin the installation process. The installation process might take a few minutes to get completed. Wait for the successful completion of the installation process.
- Once the process gets completed, tap the “Close” button and come out of the installation wizard.
This is how you can Install TomTom Home on your Windows and Mac device. After the completion of the process, you can start using the application for enhancing your experience.